Monday, August 25, 2008

Little Bit of Winter


Last night I stayed at school until 9:00. It was Sunday. I'm slowly discovering all the new challenges that I need to face with my job, as well as all the added duties that I seem to fall into. At last tally, I have assumed responsibility of: my own classroom of sixth and seventh graders, a high school music elective, managing the student store, running after school detention, student council adviser, and organizing the pep rally for Friday to send off our football players to Barrow. Go Team! I'm definitely glad that I'm busy, although it would be nice not to see the school for more than 12 hours.

This morning started the first full week of school and I awoke to a light dusting of snow on the ground. Looking at the thermometer, it says 30.4 degrees. It's also a bit blustery. Also, it's August. Can't wait to see what November brings us.

1 comment:

Kali said...

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. What kind of music elective is it? At least you won't really be bored, per se . . .